On my walk yesterday in the Mapleton neighborhood, I passed a home that regularly writes inspirational messages on a white board hung on their fence. I captured this one as it is ‘oh so true’.
I see this a lot in my healing sessions with clients. They set their intentions and Spirit then accepts the invitation to help them manifest. This of course, can include the derailing of things so that something new and better can fill its place.
What I notice though is there is often a lot of resistance to change and shifts. Hence there is pain and suffering, including illness.
Acceptance of what is.
This is key. It’s so simple to say but often quite challenging to do.
- See an image of yourself and take a step back from the situation.
- Look beyond the discomfort that you are feeling right now and see the bigger picture.
- Release resistance from anywhere in your body. Let it go down the grounding cord
- Go into acceptance of what is
- Trust in the Divine, that there is a great plan as things fall into place for something better and more magnificent.
~ Come in for a healing if you need support with this.
Spirit Reiki 2 Workshop: April 22-23rd
Some of the benefits:
- How to give distance healings
- How to use 3 universal Reiki symbols to empower your Reiki sessions and your life
- Share Reiki sessions in a much shorter period of time
- Access more of your psychic abilities. Expand your connection with your angels and guides.
- It’s like being in a healing session for the weekend. You can shift, change and manifest so much.
- Click here for full information and to register
Spirit Reiki 1 Workshop: Date change! May 6-7
- Click here for full info. and/or to register
About Photo: It’s not every town where you’d find something like this in someone’s front yard… another reason why I Iove living in Boulder!
Let your divine shine