A few weeks ago, during our Spirit Reiki 3 workshop, Annette received a very powerful and insightful message during a reiki session. It bought her to tears as she shared it with us. It is a message that we can all benefit from hearing.
Annette was shown a beautiful rose quartz but it had a brown stain on it. Jane saw herself trying desperately to polish it off, to get rid of it, so that the whole rose quartz would be perfect: shining beautifully and having no flaws.
The message for her was to stop trying to get rid of the stain. It was like a birth mark. It represented the ‘imperfect’ parts of herself that were beautiful parts of her, that made up her unique self. The more she could love, accept and incorporate the ‘stained part’ into her way of being, the more peaceful and loved she’d feel.
And so it is.
We all have the shiny aspects as well as the not-so-shiny parts of ourselves. No one is perfect and we aren’t meant to be. The unpolished bits of ourselves make us unique and give us the opportunity to transform, evolve and increase self-love, despite not being ‘perfect’.
– Home Play –
Instead of rejecting the not-so-shiny aspect of yourself, I invite you to:
love on them
notice how you can improve them
Meditate. Get a healing. Journal.
Do anything that will assist you in this process.
As you do, increase your awareness of how you become more peaceful and lovable as you get better and better at this.
Sacred Cacao Ceremony: Saturday, July 7th ~ 1:30pm-4:30pm ~ The Starhouse!
- There is much power and magic in coming together in ceremony as we all help each other with the manifestation of our intentions.
- The Cacao spirit takes you deep into your heart chakra, allowing you come from love. Through the shamanic journey, you go to places, spaces and dimensions to bring in healing, awareness, joy, validation, love and more.
- Click HERE to learn more and/or to register. It fills up quickly- register soon!
Dreamtime Healings Reiki Share: June 28th ~ 6pm-8pm
- You are invited!
- This is open to all. You don’t have to be reiki trained to join us.
- It’s a great space to make like-minded new friends and receive the amazing, healing reiki energy.
- Visit our Facebook event page or website, for more info.
Spirit Reiki 1 Workshop: June 23 and 24
Some of the Benefits:
- Gentle, loving, healing energy that all enjoy, including children, plants and animals
- Learn to connect with your spirit guides
- Learn to trust and act upon your intuition
- Personal growth
- Balances + aligns all the chakras to allow inner peace
- Heightens our connection with our ‘higher-self’
- Helps you find your true calling
- For full information and to register, click HERE.
Ancestral Knowledge Retreat in Colombia in June 2018
- There are a few spots left…
- If you are in need of a life changing experience and are ready to do that now, then this might be for you.
- This retreat is being offered by Colombians that I know from my Vision Quest family. They are wonderful, caring people of the utmost integrity.
- Click here for more information.
Photo: Chihuly designed chandelier in bright, cheerful colors, amazing!