Last week I found out that my dear friend, John, has a brain tumor. The western medicine and doctors can’t do anything to alleviate it and have given him 3 months to live.
However…. every time I speak with him and mention the word: HOPE, Spirit comes through me so powerfully, bringing on the tears. These are not tears of sadness but a potent sign from Spirit to say ‘YES, YES, YES, there is hope.’
We have all heard about someone who was declared terminally ill and then a miracle healing happened. They live on, living life very differently. Often times they become aware of their special mission in life and share it with the world.
This is a time for prayer, ceremony, miracles and miraculous healings for my friend John.
It’s also been a strong reminder to me to enjoy life NOW.
– Home Play –
May it be a reminder to you too, to make the most of life now:
~ not when you have more $
~ not when you have more time
~ not when you are skinnier
~ not when you are smarter
~ not when you are healthier
~ not when you have a partner
Be in the present moment. Be here now. Feel and express gratitude daily for the sunshine on your face, your food, your hands, your feet, your friends… the list is endless.
Gratitude is so powerful in bringing in more goodness and joy into your life. Express and expand the energy of gratitude for your life today.
Praying for Miracle Healing at the Cacao Ceremony
If you or a loved one is in need of miracle healing, please join us for the upcoming cacao ceremony. I will be setting the intention for our powerful ceremonial vibration, to help bring about miracle healings for John and anyone else in need. This is, of course, in addition to all the magical energy that we will call in to support our intentions.
Sacred Cacao Ceremony: April 22 ~ 2:15-5:15 pm ~ StarHouse!
- There is much power and magic in coming together in ceremony as we all help each other with the manifestation of our intentions.
- The Cacao spirit takes you deep into your heart chakra, allowing you come from love. Through the shamanic journey, you go to places, spaces and dimensions to bring in healing, awareness, joy, validation, love and more.
- Click HERE to learn more and/or to register. It fills up quickly- register soon!
Dreamtime Healings Reiki Share: April 19 ~ 6pm-8pm
- You are invited!
- This is open to all. You don’t have to be reiki trained to join us.
- It’s a great space to make like-minded new friends and receive the amazing, healing reiki energy.
- Visit our Facebook event page or website, for more info.
Spirit Reiki 2 Workshop: April 28-29 ~ 9am-4pm – 2 spots left!
- Learn how to use and implement 3 universal Reiki symbols
- Learn to give distance healing
- Continue expanding your connection with your guides and angels
- Learn to share Reiki sessions in a much shorter period of time
- How to use Reiki to strengthen your intentions and bring them into manifestation quickly
- Continue expanding your psychic abilities
- To transcend time and space to send Reiki to people and events in the past and future
- Be attuned to a higher vibration
It’s not only a time to advance your Reiki training but also ‘juice up’, support and help manifest fabulous things in your life. It’s like being in a nourishing, transformational, healing session for an entire 2 days.
- For full information and to register, click HERE.
Special Thank you!
Laina, my wonderful assistant, who has been helping me for the past 8 months is moving on at the end of this week. I want to say a warm thank you to her for all she’s done to support the flow and growth of Dreamtime Healings.
Strawberry, will be taking over. She is located in the Philippines. I’m excited to have her come on full-time to help manage all the administrative aspects of Dreamtime Healings.
Ancestral Knowledge Retreat in Colombia in June 2018
This is not my retreat YET…but this is the place where I have been guided to hold mine in 2019! In the meantime, this is being offered by Colombians that I know from my Vision Quest family, wonderful, caring people of the utmost integrity. Click here for more information.
Photo by Helen Knight: