As many of you know, I’ve been leading sacred cacao ceremonies since April and I’m loving it. It is very gratifying to observe how the cacao, the drumming and now singing, support everyone and their intentions.
I’m constantly evolving in this new role as a chocolate shaman. My guides are consistently bringing in something more to add to ceremony, keeping me on my toes, for sure! The last one was SINGING! Omg, talk about being pushed out of my comfort zone and stepping into VULNERABILITY but I did it!
Why Do Ceremony?
Ceremonies and rituals have been performed for 1000’s of years. They serve to open the doors to the hidden realms, to mystery; where your prayers and dreams are heard; where you can manifest the best life has to offer and as well as receive healing. Deep richness is found in this magical place.
As you prepare for ceremony, it’s a golden opportunity time to leave behind your humanness and step into the sacred. Here are a few steps to help you do this:
- Turn off gadgets, the computer and phone.
- Cleanse yourself before ceremony. You consciously leave behind the baggage so you can be very present in sacred space. A walk in nature, taking a shower, changing your clothes, writing down what you are releasing and then burning the paper or asking your helping spirit to give you a clearing are just a few examples to cleanse yourself.
I often hear from people that they think they are just making things up when they see visions or hear things. Yes, you are meant to engage your imagination! Spirit communicates with you via these images, knowingness and through the subtle inner voice. It’s a requirement to engage your imagination to get the most out of sacred ceremony!
Intention + Attention
With your INTENTION, you get the ATTENTION of your helping spirits. They then know what you’d like help with or what you’d like to manifest.
As you formulate your intention for ceremony, words of gratitude are a very powerful way to begin with, rather than what you don’t want. Thank Spirit for what you have, for the lessons, teachings and/or obstacles you are being given right now. From this place of gratitude, then ask for a healing, guidance, learning and/or support to move into a new way of being.
Home-play: Do you want to put this all into practice and see how the magic and miracles unfold?
- Join us for the next sacred cacao ceremony on Aug. 26th.
- I am super excited to share that we will be gathering at The Star House. If you haven’t been there, you are in for a treat. It’s a very special place.
- To learn more and/or register, click HERE.
~ Words inspired by Sandra Ingermam
Cacao Ceremony & Reiki Workshops
Sacred Cacao Ceremony: Aug. 26th: 2pm-5pm
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony with Shamanic Journey is coming up.
- We’ll connect with the Cacao spirit, taking us deep into our heart chakras.
- From this space of love, we’ll journey into places, spaces and dimensions to bring in new information, healing, awareness and more.
- Click this link: Cacao Ceremony.
Some of the Benefits:
- gentle, loving, healing energy that all enjoy, including children, plants and animals
- learn to connect with your spirit guides
- learn to trust your intuition
- personal growth
- balances + aligns all the chakras to allow inner peace
- heightens our connection with our ‘higher-self’
- helps you find your true calling
- Click HERE for full info
Spirit Reiki 2 Workshop: Oct. 14-15
Some of the benefits:
- How to give distance healings
- How to use 3 universal Reiki symbols to empower your Reiki sessions and your life
- Share Reiki sessions in a shorter period of time
- Access your psychic abilities. Expand your connection with your angels and guides.
- It’s like being in a healing session for the weekend. You can shift, change and manifest so much.
- Click HERE for full information and to register