Hello from beautiful Guatemala! I’ve been here for 6 days and I’m so enjoying the friendly, warm people. I’m having a fab time taking photos of them and of the sites as well as trying lots of new foods. Thumbs up for the Guatemalan cuisine so far!
I’m on day 3 of of the Moon course. We are an international group coming from all walks of life but with the common interest of spiritual and personal growth. Our days consist of Hatha yoga and metaphysics classes in the morning, ending the day with meditation. There is lots of down time which I’m in much need of. We are surrounded by lush landscape and overlook Lake Atitlan, stunning!
In our class today, the teacher asked us to name some virtues. Some of the responses were: honesty, respect, courage, love, forgiveness, kindness and humor. She then asked us if we were actually practicing the virtues we considered important. Good question!
I decided to make a list of my top 7 virtues and to bring my awareness to them on a daily basis to make sure I’m actually practicing them. As we consciously and boldly apply a virtue/s to a given situation, it will alter the outcome, for the benefit of everyone.
- Make a list of your top 5-7 virtues
- Either practice them in your daily life
- Or practice them in a speciifc situation that you are finding challenging at the moment
- Becoming more virtuous attracts beautiful things to us. Notice the beneficial changes it manifests for you and for those around you.
Spirit Reiki 2: Jan 7-8
- Click HERE for full info. and/or to register
Spirit Reiki 3 Program starts Jan. 21st
- Reiki 3 certification: Reiki Master
- Gain lots of confidence in your gift to share the amazing Reiki energy with yourself and others
- Mastery of all 7 Reiki symbols
- Proficiency to give Reiki attunements
- Trust in your psychic gifts: clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and more
- Expereience Reiki Shamanism
- There is a limited number for the program so if this is for you, sign up asap! Click HERE for full info. and to register.
Cllick here for full info.
Reminder: I am in Guatemala until Dec.26th
- I will be back in the office: Wed. Dec. 28 and Thur. 29.
About Photo: An angel came to say good morning to me on my 1st morning in Antigua, Guatemala.
Let your divine shine.