|Before 2016 is upon us, I invite you to take a look at an area in your life that is challenging you. See if you can notice what this situation is trying to teach you. Sometimes our ego won’t want to show us so you might have to ‘look’ a bit deeper. A friend or partner may help you objectively identify the emotions/feelings that could use some ‘improvement’. Which ones would you like to embrace to become a better person?
Instead of making typical New Year resolutions like:
- Lose 15 lbs
- Go to the gym daily
- Find a partner
- Change jobs
- Find a new home
How about bringing in more awareness and long lasting effects by working on positive emotions and feelings such as:
- Love: self-love, self-care
As I write this, I’m finally sitting in my friend’s house in Bogotá, Colombia. It took me over 50 hours to get here instead of the usual 12-15 hour travel time! As I sat, ate, walked and slept in various airports awaiting the departure of my next flight: patience, acceptance and surrender were demanding to be embraced and loved. I’m going to continue to expand upon these and a few others.
Homework: Pick 2-4 positive emotions/feelings that you would like to augment. Keep them very present so you can actively expand upon them.
- Come up with creative ways to nourish them.
- Work on them daily
- Increase your awareness when the shadow side/resistance appears. Love and embrace them even more.
- The Harmony meditation can help you with this. Click here.
- Reiki 1: Feb. 20-21st. Click here for more info
- Office closed from Dec. 24-Jan. 31st.
- Feb. 1st back in the office, bright eyed and bushy tailed!
to the abundance of magic, miracles and inner peace,