After reading the book Angel Words by Doreen Virtue, I’ve become very conscious of the words I use. Why? Just like us and everything around us, words have a vibrational energy too, some high and some low. For example:
Lower Vibrational Words:
- tired, incredible, sh*t, war, worry
- despair, disgusting, anxiety, rushed
- awful, bad, complain, exhausted
- hate, drained, fat, fear, grief, guilt
High Vibrational Words:
- love, peace, flower, happy, cheerful
- fabulous, amazing, excited, kisses
- light, spiritual, meditation, trust, strength
- wisdom, vacation, beautiful, blessing
- celebration, attractive, cuddle
Here are common, everyday expressions that are low vibration but you can be creative and make them high vibration. For example:
Awfully nice of her. VS Awesome of her.
I’m open to criticism. VS I am open to positive feedback.
Kill 2 birds with one stone. VS Feed 2 birds with one hand.
I’m sick and tired of this. VS I am ready to change this.
Get over it. VS Release it.
Drop-dead gorgeous. VS Gorgeous!
Killing time. VS Enjoying life.
Homework: This week and beyond, try and become aware of your vocabulary.
- Are you emanating high vibrations or low vibrations?
- All swear words are very low vibrational energy.
- Remember, the law of attraction is always at play so keep the thoughts and words as high and as positive as possible!
- Be gentle with yourself in the beginning. It can take a bit of ‘retraining’ of the automatic responses.
EXCITING NEWS! I have revamped my website, updating my healing modalities, adding more testimonials and a blog. All newsletters will be posted on the blog so if you want to re-read something, you can always find it there. Check it out!
Reiki 1 Workshop: Oct. 18-19t, 9-4pm, $250. Niwot, Colorado